Teens, please be careful who you chat with and what you say online. Never give out your full name, address, phone number, or other personal info to anyone online. Click here for Internet Safety Tips.
- G4 Web site of the G4 Gaming Channel.
- Alice Learn to create your own video games or animated moves.
- GameZone PC and video game monster connection.
- RuneScape This quest game allows the user to create characters and play with people all over the world.
- Arcade Machine Contains over 100 arcade games.
- Shockwave Game Room Free shockwave games, puzzles to adventure.
- Mini Clip A wide variety of free games--single and multiplayer.
- Addicting Games Choose from over 3000 free games to play.
- Pogo Games A collection of free games including popular board and card games among others.
- Yahoo! Music Create your very own radio station & video playlists.
- AllMusic Find new releases, music videos, artist spotlights and more.
- Live365 Internet Radio with stations from all over the world.
- Pandora Internet Radio that only plays stuff you like.
- NPR: All Songs Considered Online music show & music played on NPR.
- BBC Introducing Download and make your own music.
- Rate Your Music Rate music & see how others rate it too.
- CMJ Album reviews, music news, charts, downloads & more.
- Pitchfork Great site for all music things alternative.
- Last.fm Share your music with your friends.
- Playlist Create your own music play list and share it with others.
- Livemocha Choose a language to learn, practice speaking & writing with native speakers, then give back by helping other users try to learn your native language. To learn more go to the site walk-through.
- italki Connects users with potential learning partners or teachers.
- My Happy Planet Connects users with potential learning partners.
- BBC Languages Free audio / video in 7 major languages, plus "Quick Fixes" in 36 languages.
- Byki Free download tools using the Byki flashcard method.
- iLoveLanguages Over 2400 links, including some FREE online courses.
- My Language Exchange Matches learners with native speakers online in small mixed groups speaking two languages.