sat01oct10:00 AMsat15(oct 15)5:00 PMIn Person: Pumpkin Decorating Contest for All Ages10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (15) Bartram Trail Branch
Join us for our first ever Pumpkin Decorating Contest! Anyone can participate, and pumpkins can be decorated at one of our two in-house decorating programs or at home and then
Join us for our first ever Pumpkin Decorating Contest! Anyone can participate, and pumpkins can be decorated at one of our two in-house decorating programs or at home and then brought to the library! There will be three categories for judging purposes: Kids (0-12), Teens (13-18), and Adults (18+).
Additional rules and regulations listed below:
- May use real or fake pumpkins.
- Pumpkins must be literary-themed! After all — it’s a library!
- NO HOLES!!! To avoid rotting pumpkins, please do not cut, carve, or hollow out your pumpkin. (even if they’re fake)
- No candles or electrical devices, including battery operated.
- No vulgarity of any kind permitted – these will be displayed in the children’s department.
- Objects, paper, and materials of any kind except food may be glued to the pumpkins. You can also paint or draw on your pumpkins.
- All entries must be submitted by Saturday, October 15. Please include the completed registration form.
- The public will vote for their favorite pumpkin for each category Monday, October 17 – 22.
- The winners will be announced Tuesday, October 25.
- Contestants will be able to pick up their pumpkins October 25 – 29. They will be thrown away on/after October 31 and any real pumpkins that rot will be thrown out immediately.
Staff reserve the right to reject any pumpkins that do not follow these rules!
1 (Saturday) 10:00 AM - 15 (Saturday) 5:00 PM
Bartram Trail Branch