ALZHEIMER'S IS NOT NORMAL AGING. It's a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior. Come to this free workshop to learn more about: The impact
ALZHEIMER’S IS NOT NORMAL AGING. It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior. Come to this free workshop to learn more about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s.
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support, and research. Their mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
For more information, please call the Alzheimer’s Association at 800-272-3900.
(Friday) 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM